Mulch is not only a way to make your property much more attractive – it serves a practical purpose as well! It provides root cover, nutrients, and helps provide moisture between rain and watering. Mulches are used as a soil covering for a variety of reasons:
- Water preservation
- Heat trapping
- Create pathways
- Weed prevention and control
- Protecting roots from fluctuating and extreme temperatures
- To help control soil erosion.
Contact Our Landscaping Professionals For Advice And Products For Your Fall Yard Maintenance.
Cedar Bark is the most aromatic and durable landscaping mulch on the market. This is reddy-brown in color with a hint of orange. The shredded fibre nature of the product makes it one of the most wind resistant. Cedar Bark has natural herbicide and anti-fungal properties which controls weeds and lasts…while you enjoy the Cedar aroma. Well suited for tree and shrub beds. We supply cedar mulch in bulk or in 5.5 cu yd bales.
- Each Super compressed bale contains 5.5 cubic yards loose. (Bales are compacted at 2:00 to 1 compression onto a convenient 4ft x 41/2 ft pallet.)
- The weight of each bale is 1300 lbs to 1500 lbs.
- Our palletized bales keep your sites cleaner and provide for convenient and easy material handling, storage, and delivery.
- The bale is very cost effective verses bagged product.
- The convenient packaging benefits you. We can load the bale in your truck or the bale can be delivered by us to your driveway, backyard or landscaping project.
For More Please Visit Our Hardscape Page